poniedziałek, 4 czerwca 2012

3D AWARDS nominee in Best Overall Architectural image done in 2011/2012 category!!!


I am very proud to announce I have been nominated by CG architect for the 3dawards this year in Best Overall Architectural image done in 2011/2012 category. This is honour to me to be be among best artists with the nomination. This success also means to me that my love of creation and all my hard work make sense. Thank you CGarchitect! The winners will be awarded at the exclusive awards trophy at Mundos Digitales Conference 2012 in La Coruna, Spain on July 4, 2012. See you in La Coruna!

See the final five here: 3dawards.cgarchitect.com/nominees/show/6
Mundos Digitales festival official page: www.mundosdigitales.org/english/noticias.php  

Don't miss to visit :
Official page :                   www.uniquevisionstudio.com
Blog :                               www.uniquevisionstudio.blogspot.com
Facebook :                       www.facebook.com/uniquevisionstudio
Vimeo                              www.vimeo.com/rafalbarnas/videos

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz